Planning & Development Services

Search posts:

Browse posts by tags:

    The Natural Resources section of Public Works regulates onsite wells and wastewater systems.  They may be contacted at (505) 314-0375.

    Call the City of Albuquerque call center at 311.

    Bernalillo County policies only allow us to accept check, money order or card payments.

    Bernalillo County policies do not allow payments to be accepted over the phone.

    Yes, but only for limited types of foods. Click here to learn more about Home-based Food Processing.

    Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management