How do I request road maintenance work within Bernalillo County but outside of Albuquerque?

Residents of the unincorporated area of Bernalillo County can call 848-1503 to report road maintenance concerns or to inquire about County maintained roads. Residents in need of water and sewer assistance for areas not serviced by the City of Albuquerque can call 848-1534.

back to list
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management